Company Policy For Health and Safety at Work
The health safety and welfare of employees is of prime importance to the company and is essential to the efficient operation
The responsibility for the safety rests upon all sectors of management, and the company will ensure that this policy is followed throughout the organisation. The company will take all reasonable practicable precautions to ensure the health safety and welfare at work of its employees by providing:
- The provision and maintenance of plant and safe systems of work
- The provision and maintenance of a safe and healthy working environment
- Adequate instruction, information, training and supervision
- The provision and maintenance and safe means of access and egress to and from work places
- The safety and absence of risks to the health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transportation of materials and substances
The company expects all employees to conform to this policy and to comply with the relevant sections of the health and safety at work act 1974 and to exercise all reasonable care for their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
The overall responsibility for health safety and welfare of the company and its personnel is vested in the company directors.
The operation of this policy will be reviewed at regular intervals, in light of any changes in company circumstances, procedures or statutes. These changes will be brought to the attention of all its employees and others whose health and safety may be affected by such changes.
The Directors of Ryde Construction